An employment agreement or contract is a legal agreement that stipulates the terms and conditions of an employment relationship between an employee and an employer.
Some of the provisions agreed to in an employment contract may include:
- duration of employment
- employee’s responsibilities
- employee benefits (if any)
- grounds for termination
- limitations on the employee’s ability to compete with your business once the employee leaves
- protection of employer’s proprietary information
- employer’s ownership of the employee’s work product
Employee agreements are an important tool for preventing confusion about the expectations that the employer and employee have for a job position.
Let's Get Started
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.