- Corporate Governance
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Litigation
- Construction Liens and Foreclosure
- Construction Defect
- Construction Licenses
- Collections Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution; Mediation; Arbitration
- Trademarks; Trademark Registration
- Employee Agreements; Contractor Agreements; Severance Agreements
- Community Association Law; HOA / COA
Raphael is a native of the Tampa Bay area who has lived and worked in Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles. He finished his formal schooling as a visiting student at UCLA School of Law while earning his juris doctor degree from Stetson University College of Law. Raphael earned his bachelor of arts degree from the University of South Florida.
Raphael is also an avid hockey player and enjoys running outside to stay in shape.
Let's Get Started
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.