As a business lawyer, Raphael handles a variety of construction and business law matters. Raphael helps businesses grow by solving current legal problems and developing legal strategies to prepare for the future. Whether established or just starting-up, he has experience helping companies figure out how to resolve disputes and manage their day-to-day operations. Some of the legal issues Raphael regularly works with are highlighted below.
- Corporate Governance
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Litigation
- Construction Liens and Foreclosure
- Construction Defect
- Construction Licenses
- Collections Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution; Mediation; Arbitration
- Trademarks; Trademark Registration
- Employee Agreements; Contractor Agreements; Severance Agreements
- Community Association Law; HOA / COA
Raphael is a native of the Tampa Bay area who has lived and worked in Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles. He finished his formal schooling as a visiting student at UCLA School of Law while earning his juris doctor degree from Stetson University College of Law. Raphael earned his bachelor of arts degree from the University of South Florida.
Raphael is also an avid hockey player and enjoys running outside to stay in shape.